9.11.2014

Fall Scavenger Hunt/Nature Walk and Activities



One of my favorite childhood memories was going on nature walks. Fall is by far my favorite time of year. After naps the other day I took my girls on a scavenger hunt/nature walk. It was nice to get some fresh air and the girls are always excited to find "treasures". I printed this list and attached it to brown bags that I already had. Any bag would work. The girls loved crunching the leaves as they walked and it gave us an opportunity to get some energy out, talk about nature and enjoy each other. There are also a lot of fun activities to do with the "treasures", which we will be doing the next couple days. 


Science

Living vs Non-Living via Creekside Learning



Exploration Table via The Imagination Tree


Math

Sorting


Counting/Number Recognition 



Art 

Leaf Rubbing


Creative faces


Reading





No comments: