11.14.2014

Turkey Crafts

Below you will find a few Turkey Crafts. You can't go through November without a cute little turkey hand crafted by your littles hanging on your fridge. I cannot believe we are half way through November! I guess that's what happens when you have a newborn at home. The last few weeks of pregnancy felt like years and now I feel like I barely have blinked my eyes and 2 weeks have passed and we are almost to Thanksgiving! Did I mention I have a newborn? We added the sweetest little boy to our family on the 28th of October. We named him Cannon Taylor. He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 20.5 inches. We are all totally smitten!


Handprint Turkey Hat by Crafty Mornings 



Paper Plate Turkey by I Heart Crafty Things


Handprint Turkey



Leaf Turkey Craft by Crafty Mornings



Wood Turkeys by Keeping it Simple



Paper Bag Turkey


No comments: