2.04.2014

Valentine's Breakfast

Valentine's Day is coming up! Here are a few cute breakfast ideas! 
Make easy heart shaped pancakes by putting the batter into a squeeze bottle. Add some chocolate chips for a little extra love! 


Last year we made berry smoothies to go with our breakfast. My little one loved helping. To make it more festive we decorated mason jars with heart stickers to drink from. Let's not even talk about how little my girl was! 




Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls are a must in my book! I go the easy route and buy pillsburry rolls to bake. Last year however I bought the wrong kind that didn't open to shape! Don't make my mistake!


Heart ka bobs? So cute! 


heart shape bacon? Why not! My hubby would love this!


And heart shaped eggs are sure to be a hit! 


Don't forget some cute Valentine's plates and napkins! You can find those even at your local dollar store, but it would make things even more festive! 




No comments: