12.15.2014

Stocking Stuffers




Stocking stuffers are so much fun. I always looked forward to seeing what St. Nick put in my stocking. Without fail I remember always having an orange at the bottom (It fits perfect in the toe). I don't believe stocking stuffers need to be anything expensive or elaborate. That is what is so much fun about stuffing stockings... being creative to fill it without breaking the bank with things that will fit inside. The possibilities are endless.

Some of my favorite places to find things are:
  • Target dollar spot
  • Michaels Craft Store has dollar bins as well
  • Dollar Store
  • Joannes Craft Store- I love getting craft items there that can't be found in the dollar bins and better quality than the Dollar Store because they have an awesome coupon policy that allows you to use competitors coupons. You can use several coupons in the same transaction as long as they have different barcodes. With 40%-50% off coupons you can get fun craft items for just a few dollars.
  • Be aware and on the look out that Children's Place has $1 doorbusters on their hats, gloves and scarves usually sometime after Thanksgiving. 


Practical Parenting  has put together an awesome list of 50 stocking stuffer ideas. Some of these items are a little pricey for stocking stuffers in my opinion (you wouldn't find many of them on my above mentioned list of places to find stuffers), but it is worth checking out! 

Clarks Condensed also has put together a fabulous list on inexpensive stocking stuffers for toddlers.

Mother's Niche also has one of my favorite stocking stuffer lists that I personally referred to as well.


Here is my 5 favorite stocking stuffers for my little ones this year:

1.  Melissa and Doug On the Go Water Wow! I did a review on these here. Buy them at Michaels or Joanne's Craft store and use a %40 coupon!


2.  Hot Wheels Cars




3. Scarves, hats and gloves- remember this for next year! 







5.  fun socks





1 comment:

Bree Ammons said...

Growing up we also got personal hygiene things too. Always a tooth brush, maybe a little roll on perfume when we were older, deodorant, etc. I found roll on body paint for the bathtub on Avon for 89 cents this year that we're doing for stocking stuffers! And then for the little guy some Gerber Puffs.