8.15.2014

5 on Friday



1.  We are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this December, but with a new baby arriving in early november we decided to make Hawaii our destination to celebrate next summer 2015.  Oh how I wish I were there right now!


2.  Love this!



3.  Summer is not over yet! Although, I wish it was! These lemon bowls filled with raspberry sorbet look so refreshing!



4. I have not got my hair done for 8 months! Last time I got my hair done was right before family pictures last Fall. I love this melt.



5. I think this is the cutest outfit for Fall. Love the navy and orange.
orange & navy


Rut m fl pleated top
$20 - welikefashion.com


Dondup blue jeans
$165 - farfetch.com


Ballet flat
lebunnybleu.com


Fossil purse
$280 - johnlewis.com


Tinley Road stud earrings
piperlime.gap.com


Green necklace
nancysgonegreen.com


Wood cuff bracelet
lylif.com


Wood cuff bracelet
lylif.com






Have a good weekend. Hope you are doing something fun! 


No comments: