8.22.2014

5 on Friday




1. This is the best info I have seen on picking out clothes for photos, which always stresses me out. Below is a picture from our last family photo shoot last Fall. Boy, have my girls grown up and changed! Can't wait to get updated pictures of them taken next month!


2.  This is on my wish list. There is Container Store opening right by me in October and I cannot wait! 


3. We have a girls trip planned to St. George, Utah the first of October and we are going to see The Little Mermaid. I am so excited!


4. Wish I had somewhere fancy to go to wear this dress. Isn't it gorgeous? If I could redo my wedding this champagne color would be one of my choices and my brides maids would wear these dresses. I just love it!


5. I really want to make these orange push pop smoothies. Well, I really just want to drink one. Like right now! They look so refreshing. 


We are headed out for the weekend for some family fun. Hope your weekend is fun and relaxing!




No comments: