8.25.2014

Operation Smile and Rent Back




I am so excited to share Operation Smile with you. Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity. They are the largest volunteer-based medical charity providing free cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe. As one of the most prominent charities for children in the world, they work in over 60 countries.

Here is a video of "Life before and After". The purpose of the video is to get donations, but I am posting mainly so you can see the difference and what Operation Smile is all about.


 If you can donate than great! I personally think this is an awesome cause. However,  I understand there are so many circumstances and financial limitations, so I wanted to share another way you can help without necessarily donating! 

I know the majority of my readers are not in school, however I also know that just about all of us know someone who is... so because of that I thought I would pass this information on! One of the most awful parts of school is buying text books!
Rent Back.com  offers:
40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods 
and they
 donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented!!! 

How awesome is that?!

Visit their website to learn more but here is a graphic that kind of explains how Rent Back works... which is a great program for those college students!



So, pretty please pass this info on! 


No comments: