1.30.2015

5 on Friday



1. Today is the last day of my Whole30 challenge! I don't have any plans to stop. I feel like this last month of eating "clean" has been such an eye opening experience as to all the sugar that is added to food and also has helped me create good habits. I have lost 14 lbs and still have a ways to go to get back to pre pre pregnancy weight, but I have also experienced a lot of non scale victories. I feel good and crave good food. I'm looking to introduce more paleo foods to my family. Any tips/recipes are welcome! :)

2. I cannot grocery shop without checking out deals2meals. It is a monthly subscription of just $4.99 that saves me so much more than that little fee!


3. Have you checked out my instagram account? username: majorleaguemoms


4. I have sick kids this week. We have already finished a bottle of this wonderful stuff. 


5.  Where has this little moving tip been all my life?



Hope you all have a nice weekend. I will be spending mine packing and also running errands trying to plan a birthday party for my sweet almost 2 year old. 



No comments: