1.23.2015

5 on Friday





1. We are blessing our sweet boy tomorrow. He is wearing his dad's blessing outfit from when he was a baby.


2. I am on day 23 of Whole 30 and plan on transitioning to Paleo afterwards. I really feel better than I have since I can remember. Making drinking lemon water a habit as well. I really want to be healthy for my family and when I feel good I can be the best version of myself I can be. 



3. This is an inspiring post that speaks to my heart. I want to be a fun mom. I want to enjoy being home and with my kids and not get stuck on auto pilot, which is easy to do. I want to make fun memories and be silly. I want to smile and laugh every day with the ones I love. Read the post here.


4. truth 



5.  Thought this was funny. 


Have a nice weekend! Do something fun and relax! 

No comments: