1.23.2015

Photo Callenge Update



See my original post about the photo challenge here.
Previous posts with picture update here.

This whole taking pictures thing is hard! I thought maybe I could take pictures of our little man for his blessing day... wrong! I ended up calling my talented photographer sister in law and asking her to help me out. She took the most lovely pictures. Here are a few pictures from the week. I really like this challenge because it gets me to really think about the pictures I am taking. They are not perfect, but I love them all the same. I love these little people of mine. I am also looking into getting Lightoom so I can start learning how to edit... hopefully that will happen soon! Enjoy! 

Once again these are taken in AV mode so I set the aperture and ISO and the shutter speed is on auto. Is that right photographers? Correct me if I'm wrong and feel free to give any advice, but remember to be nice! :)


bath time


crafts


play time




No comments: