11.09.2013

DIY Saturday: Thanksgiving Ideas

I love holidays! I love any reason to celebrate really. We are getting excited for Thanksgiving around here. I am always looking for ways to make the holidays extra special. Here are a few DIY ideas. You bet your bottom dollar we will be doing a few of these ideas around here. I also have a few other things  up my sleeve! Make sure you are following "Motherhood in the Major Leagues" on Facebook to stay up to date and get all the latest ideas! For the ideas below I tried to link the original source if it was something that may need some instruction. Otherwise check the watermark on the photos for the source!




Love this fun gobble banner too.







7












Edible Craft- Could not find a link... just an image. I think these are darling.


Love this idea. 









This looks so much fun


No comments: