11.07.2013

Think about it Thursday: How to Raise a Happy, Successful & Cooperative Child While Disciplining Less

I came across this poster on where else, but Pinterest. And I loved it's simplicity. Who doesn't want to raise a happy, successful and cooperative child? Discipline less and have a happier child... sing me up! I read the book, Happiest Toddler on the Block by and it describes my Sage girl's personality as the "spirited" child. She is so loving and sensitive, but like all of us... she has another side to her and sometimes I honestly do not know how to handle it. I'm always looking for a better way and reevaluating our current strategies. I don't by any means think this lil poster has all the answers, but it was a reminder to me that each child is so different and what may work for one, may not work for another depending on personality and temperament. Something to think about! 

No comments: