11.27.2013

Thankful ABC's

Being that it is Thanksgiving I thought it would be appropriate to share my feelings of gratitude for Think About It Thursday. There is so much to be thankful for. I saw somewhere a Thanksgiving game where you think about something you are thankful for for each letter of the alphabet. So, here are my Thankful ABC's. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and is able to take a few minutes and thank about all that you are grateful for.

A- Atonement of Jesus Christ and the blessings it brings, Ability to create
B- Body that is healthy, blogging
C-Circle of Moms group that I have joined, coupons
D-Doctors that we love. 
E- Eternal Marriage, Education 
F- Forgiving Heavenly Father and my Savior that makes it possible to repent.
G-Gym classes that keep me motivated, Grandparents, Goals
H-Hands that can tickle my kids, hold my husbands hand and that can create and Hot Chocolate
I-Internet that can do some much good, In-laws (mine are the best)
J-Jesus. 
K-Kids. My two girls are such blessings to me every day.
L-Laughter, Love and the gift of Life
M-Motherhood. There is no greater calling. 
N-Never having to go to bed hungry, Neighbors that we love and New Opportunities 
O-One on one time with my husband, Opportunities to serve
P- Pandora. I love listening to music throughout the day.
Q-Quite moments to myself and my thoughts
R- Reading time curled up with my girls. 
S- Staying home with my girls, Scriptures 
T-Testimony of the Gospel. 
U-Utah and it's beautiful mountains, Unconditional love 
V-Vehicle to get us to where we need to go. 
W-Warmth of a home, work that helps my husband provide for our family
X-eXtended family
Y-Yesterday's memories
Z- Zero as in Coke Zero. I know it is not good for me, but some days it is the only thing that gets me through it, Zzzzzs 

And those are my thankful ABC's. The list could go on and on. There really is so much to be grateful for!

No comments: