11.12.2013

Tips & Tricks Tuesday: Earn FREE gift cards... There really is no catch!


How would you like to have Christmas paid for? Sign up for Swagbucks! In a nutshell, Swagbucks is a search engine similar to google. The more you search, the more points you earn. I simply use Swagbucks to search. There are lots of other ways to earn bucks too, such as a daily poll, surveys, printing and redeeming coupons, watching video clips, etc. Searching an coupons are basically all I do because it doesn't take any more of my time or work than I would already be doing without using Swagbucks. I also often do the daily poll because it takes 15 seconds. I  have done a lot of my Christmas shopping on Amazon for FREE because I have earned lots of Amazon gift cards using Swagbucks. I also prefer shopping online most of the time so I came take the time to look at reviews and compare prices. Shopping through Swagbucks is also an easy way to earn bucks. There really is no catch. I have earned over a hundred dollars in the last little bit. It does take a little time to rack up the points, but if you are doing any online shopping for Christmas, search for you stores through Swagbucks and you can earn points (swagbucks) for every dollar spent. I have ordered several things from Target and with the points per dollar I have earned it is like getting 4% back! Start now and by this time next year you can have a good amount of free gift cards to spend on your Christmas shopping! Click HERE to sign up! Sign up is quick and easy. Please comment or email me at thejoyofaprofessionalmom@gmail.com if you have any questions! Happy swagbucking!

No comments: